Monday, March 05, 2007

Dream on!!

Antes de continuar con las transmisiones habituales... un par de pensamientos difusos...

... Se supone que este es un blog personal, y debiera escribir cosas personales... so... Well here's another clue for you all...

;;;;;;;;

JACK [following her out]: Sara!
SARAH: What?!
JACK: Is that him? [referring to a man waiting by a car across the street]
SARAH: What difference does it make?
JACK: It just does.
SARAH: It's not going to change anything.
JACK: I want to know! I need to know who he is.
SARAH: It doesn't matter who he is. It just matters who you're not. Jack, your father -- he called me to help you. He was so drunk I could hardly understand him. Look at the bright side. Now you have something to fix.

[ Back on the island we're still with Jack and Juliet.]

JULIET: Jack. Jack. What would you like to find out?
JACK: Is she -- is she happy?
JULIET: Yes, Jack, she's very happy.


;;;;;;;;;;

And now you've simply got to, ask yourself this...What is happiness to you, David?

David: I want to live a real life. I don't want to dream any longer.

Any last wishes?

David: Let them out there read my mind.

I wish you well, David.

Sofia appears...

David: Look at us.
David: I'm frozen, and you're dead.
David: ...And I love you.

Sofia: It's a problem.

David: I lost you, when I got in that car.
David: I'm sorry.
David: Do you remember what you told me once?
David: That every passing minute... is another chance to turn it all around.

Sofia: I'll find you again.

David: I'll see you in another life... when we are both cats.

No comments: